The Little Prince
By Antoine deSaint Exupery
Reading Inquiry
Answer the following question using your best thinking. Each answer should be a beginning sentence that expression your opinion, Followed by at least 3 reasons why your opinion is reasonable.
You will bring your answer to class tomorrow, Tuesday the 21, for a whole class discussion.
Discussion Question Chapter 1
· What does the author mean, "Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it is exhausting for children to have to provide explanations over and over."
· Do you agree?
4 comments:
I think when grown ups grow up they loose their imaginations and find it hard imagine what kids are doing. Sometimes I think they forget what it is like to be a kid.
Mary
I think the author believes that grown ups understand grownups and kids understand kids.
Joey
I think sometimes that grownups don't understand a kid's point of view. Then kids can't communicate their thoughts.
Trevor
I think that the grown ups didn't care about him being creative drawing his picture and they made him lose his self confidence. Then they made him study geography, and grammar instead.
Post a Comment